We would also ask you to ensure that you observe and try your best to adhere to the following rules and guidelines:
- All people arriving in Canada are required to quarantine (or isolate) for 14 days and monitor themselves for any symptoms of COVID-19.
- If you are experiencing any of the symptoms of Covid-19, or feeling sick in any way whatsoever, please stay home and contact us.
- Please wear a mask on your way to the school, especially if taking public transportation. When in the school, continue to wear a mask.
- Before entering the school, a staff member will take your temperature.
- Clean your hands frequently with anti-bacterial sanitizer that can be found on the marketer’s desk and also within classrooms
- Observe and follow signage on proper hand-washing techniques which will be displayed in all bathrooms and sinks
- Maintain social distancing. Try to stay at least 2 meters or 6 feet away from fellow students and staff members as best you can.
- Do not mingle or spend too much time hanging out with others in the hallway.
- Remain in your classroom when having lunch. You may speak to your marketer, but please maintain a distance and follow any sign posts on the floor.
- Please be advised that we will not have operating microwaves in the school due to hygiene reasons. Bring a cold lunch.
For a more detailed safety plan regarding all Global College’s measures to minimize the risk and limit the spread of the COVID, please download Global College’s Health and Safety Plan: